sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Hana Pakarinen - Black ice

Acabo de encontrarlo en YouTube, en los vídeos recomendados de la nueva página de inicio del sitio, y me ha encantado.



Candles are all burned out
The glass is empty
No one here but this fight
You have nowhere to be
But you're not really here, so why
do I try to give what I never get?

Chorus

*Sometimes I know you hear me
There's nothing but a chill between us
Bled dry, my days are empty
There's nothing but a chill inside of me
Some day you're gonna wake up
And find yourself alone with baggage*
So tragic, when nothing's ever good enough

We all are guilty, there is no innocence tonight
We hurt each other, just to feel something inside
How I try to give when I never get
So cold when we're together
There's nothing but a chill between us
Slow down we know it's over
There's nothing but a chill inside of me
Someday you gonna wake up
You're gonna find yourself alone
And broken, still frozen
When nothing's ever good enough

Didn't I share my darkest dreams?
Didn't I give you everything?
And now dare to look me in the eyes
And I'm all out of breath
Nothing is left
And I'm all out of breath

So cold there's a chill between us
So cold it will never leave us
So cruel there's a chill between us
So cruel will you ever let me in

Chorus * to *
The damage, the kind of guiltiness that heals

You give me the chills

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si no tienes cuenta en ninguno de los servicios, usa Nombre/URL. A ser posible, evita la opción Anónimo.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails